Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 30 March 2015

April Monthly Plans

This is something I used to do regularly on the blog back in the day so I thought I would try it out again, especially as I do have a couple of things planned for once!

Murder Mystery Night




I got a murder mystery game for my nan for Christmas and we had so much fun doing it a couple of months ago that my mum bought another one, which we will be doing on Friday night. This one is based in the sixties and I can't wait to dress up and have another fun night in with the family and Ed. It should be really fun.

Boxing Social



I have been to one of these before, technically, for the Christmas night out, but that was before I started going to class and I was going only as Ed's plus one. This should be fun as I now know more people and Megan will be coming along too. It is at the dog racing, which I have been to once before with the Work Christmas party, so it should be quite fun.

Easter Sunday



I may or may not have already consumed around 6 Easter eggs, but it doesn't stop me being eggcited (couldn't help myself, sorry) for Sunday to eat all the Easter Eggs and make myself sick of Chocolate, hopefully for the remainder of the month so I have a chance in hell of losing weight for May!

Wedding Season



I am probably really sad to be excited about this, but I happen to love my job and I can't wait until 11th April when we have our first wedding of the season! April is busy with weddings so I really get thrown back into things- yay!

Series 5 of Game of Thrones



Ok, so as I mentioned in a previous post, I am a little obsessed with Game of Thrones. It is back on TV on April 13th and I am very excited! No spoilers please as I still have 8 episodes to go on series 4 before this!

Fake Birthday



As Ed is going to be away on a Boxing thing for the entire weekend of my birthday (Friday-Monday, I could, and may already have, cry), we are doing a 'fake' birthday the weekend before. He has told me we will be going away but not where so it's quite exciting. I have a wedding at work on the Friday but straight from there we will be going wherever it is we are going. Very excited! And I guess it makes up for the fact that I won't be able to see him at all over my actual birthday (still very upset though).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...