Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 13 June 2011

Body Confidence?

Have just been having a discussion over Twitter about boob sizes. The others have larger boobs than me (not exactly hard as mine are a measly 34A!), so I tried focussing on the positives and praising my bum and legs. It got me thinking on how every woman is different and like and dislike different parts of their body. So yes, I have tiny boobs, but I also have a good bum and long legs, and with a little fake tan on and a pair of killer heels, I scrub up pretty well for a mummy... What is your favourite body part? Do you have any body hang ups?



wish my stomach was this flat as well though....


2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend is obsessed with my bum. I don't get it myself, I mean it's alright, but I don't think it's as amazing as he thinks. But hey I'm not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my boobs, they've always been my favourite part... Well you know since they made an appearance.
    My hang up is my belly, it's where all my weight sits and I don't remember the last time it looked flat or toned and I am struggling to get it that way. Sad times xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...